This so-called lawyer managed to convince my sister-in-law to wire a $7500 retainer for my case or she would refuse to come help me out.
I have to give it to her that she is persuasive but at some point her scams will have to come to an end.
She never showed up.
After a few months of chasing her,
I submitted a complaint with the CA Bar association and the first thing that came up is :
9/1/2001 Admin Inactive/MCLE noncompliance
Not Eligible To Practice Law
I will keep you updated, and please get in touch if she scammed you as well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "Michael Fishbein took my medical malpractice case appeal. We had proof of malpractice, negligence, and the Pa. Superior Court called the defendant's testimony perjurious. ("We have little difficulty in..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."